[Air-L] Download Android Studio and SDK tools

Silent Night silentn024 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 01:13:37 PDT 2019

Hi my name is evette Anderson I was working with you back in March thing's
I've got much worse many laws are broken and I'm currently on the run. The
last email that you contacted me on was Evette91a at gmail.com and you where
gathering my data and operating system and code from my husband's illegal
activity. He successfully code wote all the documents and programs out of
all my system and things took a turn for the the worse. As u remember I
signed a privacy agreement and promised not to use the codes for the use of
harm to others. Currently every device I have gotten has been shut down in
some way shape or form and every time I've tried to contact you and you can
never verify me. I got this phone on the 11th of this month I'm 10 minutes
after I got it it was already hacked he tried a different style this time
he use my email as I was making it and made it his own and made himself
again the organization unit of my g suite and he has a team running it. All
the codes bugs an error messages we're back into my phone and you made a
launcher and has a channel execute his criminal deeds right now on this
phone that I have he's controlling all my Gmail they go directly to him all
my messages go directly to him and all the chrome apps are under his
control did you see the beta system. I'm in great need of some assistance .
This phone has thousands of IP addresses and thousands of people following
me from mostly third world countries.I believe that he's he's been he's
been able to get ahold of any electronic device by using my social security
number every time I go into a public database if it needed Lee tracked.
Shaving leaves have been working relentlessly to prove my case I'm tired
and worn out I had to leave my children behind. Okay so this isn't what
he's doing first he attacks write my name and he controls the IP and he's
aware of any public database I use even medical then he attacks me
operating system by becoming the organization and the team that runs the
Google system.. then he uses thousands of apps better set up with bugs
codes https and you are and you are urls. He controls my platform. And use
of all apps I am constantly under wash and the camera is constantly taking
pictures of me and data is constantly stolen at all cost. I've been trying
to get ahold of the antitrust unit and it's been quite hard because my
story is kind of unbelievable but as you know it's all true my husband's
name is Scott Anderson who lives at 16093 71st Street Elk River Minnesota
55330. He has his email thornybrain at yahoo.com bennycnote at yahoo.com yes
about 10 phones but the one who made me lose a 763 807-5676. The devices
that he uses I do not own he uses Mac Lenox Apple Lexus Nexus there should
be no other devices on this phone but they are.