[Air-L] Fwd: https://developer.android.com/docs

Silent Night silentn024 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 22 02:03:16 PDT 2019

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Silent Night <silentn024 at gmail.com>
Date: Mon, Jul 22, 2019, 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: https://developer.android.com/docs
To: <creativecommon.com at gmail.com>, Silent Night <silentn024 at gmail.com>, <
Air-L at listserv.aoir.org>

Hi my name is Yvette Anderson I am going to be sending you multiple
documents please assist me in my plate for justice my civil rights have
been greatly disregarded and my privacy agreement. Should still stand
because I gave you the information before I have suffered greatly 3C I got
the please see that the antitrust agreement and the documents that I signed
in March are honored please contact me 719 337 696 and above my email my
husband erases data as fast as I put it on so things must be moved swiftly
thank you very much if you lose contact with me please let me know a secret
code so that I can contact you at all times thank you and have a great
day.passcode is ututuav