[Air-L] June 15 Deadline - Social Media, Culture, Identity and Inclusion HICSS 53 mini-track

Filippo Trevisan trevisan at american.edu
Thu Jun 6 09:31:37 PDT 2019

Hello all,

Just a reminder of the JUNE 15 deadline for papers to be submitted for the minitrack on Social Media, Culture, Identity, and Inclusion that Nanette Levinson, Derrick Cogburn and I are co-chairing. The peer-reviewed papers will be presented at the 53rd Hawai'i International Conference on System Sciences (HICSS), January 7-10, 2020 in beautiful Maui, HI, and published in the conference proceedings. We hope you will consider submitting a paper.

For more information on the mini-track and the conference, click here http://hicss.hawaii.edu/tracks-53/digital-and-social-media/#culture-identity-and-inclusion-minitrack<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__hicss.hawaii.edu_tracks-2D53_digital-2Dand-2Dsocial-2Dmedia_-23culture-2Didentity-2Dand-2Dinclusion-2Dminitrack&d=DwMFaQ&c=U0G0XJAMhEk_X0GAGzCL7Q&r=q9-2mnujQEwdQNQwf-YM2Ubavw4jgD03THN9RGVzAXs&m=fbf42ypKpzbEA4V5pc4UphbR9wC5yuD7hFjFgDqSeHY&s=ri3qvu2MEnlGZGstxMTxI1X2zrAJbynvP37WPyqtBro&e=>.

The exact deadline to submit is June 15, 11:59pm Hawai'i time. To submit your paper, click here http://hicss.hawaii.edu/authors/<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__hicss.hawaii.edu_authors_&d=DwMFaQ&c=U0G0XJAMhEk_X0GAGzCL7Q&r=q9-2mnujQEwdQNQwf-YM2Ubavw4jgD03THN9RGVzAXs&m=fbf42ypKpzbEA4V5pc4UphbR9wC5yuD7hFjFgDqSeHY&s=cybanCPbr0Rw0CU5VD0T1ocjWWE_GCQTS8bix-8yAeo&e=>.

HICSS is one of the oldest and most impactful conferences in the communication and system sciences field, and brings together a large multi-disciplinary community.

We also welcome reviewers for our mini-track. To join us as a reviewer please email Nanette at nlevins at american.edu<mailto:nlevins at american.edu> or Derrick dcogburn@<mailto:dcogburn at american.edu>american.edu<mailto:dcogburn at american.edu> or me at t<mailto:trevisan at american.edu>revisan at american.edu<mailto:trevisan at american.edu> with your name and contact details. If you have already responded, we thank you. We look forward to recognizing your role as a reviewer and to assign no more than 3 papers to review.

If you have questions, please feel free to contact one of us.

Best regards,

Filippo (on behalf of Nanette Levinson, Derrick Cogburn and myself)

———

Filippo Trevisan, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor - School of Communication
Deputy Director - Institute on Disability and Public Policy (IDPP)
American University
4400 Massachusetts Avenue NW
Washington, DC - 20016

Tel: +1 (202) 885 6930
Email: trevisan at american.edu<mailto:trevisan at american.edu>
Web: www.filippotrevisan.net<http://www.filippotrevisan.net>

New in paperback: “Disability Rights Advocacy Online: Voice, Empowerment and Global Connectivity<https://www.routledge.com/Disability-Rights-Advocacy-Online-Voice-Empowerment-and-Global-Connectivity/Trevisan/p/book/9781138847828>” NY: Routledge, 2017.

All my publications: www.filippotrevisan.net/publications<http://www.filippotrevisan.net/publications>