[Air-L] Funded PhD Studentship at Loughborough

Andrew Chadwick A.Chadwick at lboro.ac.uk
Mon Jun 10 06:02:41 PDT 2019

Dear AoIR list subscribers,

We have a further PhD studentship available here at Loughborough. Details here:

https://www.lboro.ac.uk/research/online-civic-culture-centre/news-events/articles/new-studentship-2019

This is the latest wave of funded positions as part of a new interdisciplinary centre we’ve set up, the Online Civic Culture Centre (O3C). If you have talented students who are seeking funding for their doctoral research I’d be grateful if you would alert them to this message. Also, do of course feel free to distribute it more widely. (This position is also formally advertised on jobs.ac.uk and findaphd.com.)

For this studentship we invite applicants who wish to do a PhD in any area of research related to O3C’s research priorities. Applicants can read more about O3C on the website here:

https://www.lboro.ac.uk/research/online-civic-culture-centre

Any informal enquiries may be directed to me.

**Deadline: July 3, 2019.**

Many thanks,

Andy

Professor Andrew Chadwick,