[Air-L] APP HEALTH PRIMARY CARE - INSTRUMENT FOR MEASURING EMPOWERMENT

Andre Pereira Neto andrepereiraneto at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:53:23 PDT 2019

Dear Colleagues,
We have just produced an application for primary care that serves a low
income population, precarious schooling and subjected to an intense
atmosphere of violence, in the city of Rio de Janeiro, Brazil.
The app is available on Google Play - *Meu Info Saúde*

The information will be transmitted between the users and the managers of
the different public and free health services offered.

This application is a pioneering experience in Brazil.

It has not yet been installed on the users' cell phones.

We would like to start this intervention by carrying out a research project
that includes the evaluation that the users have of this innovation before,
during and after its installation.

We have a particular interest in following the process of empowerment that
quality information can promote with these users.

We are sending this email to see if any colleague (s) could suggest one or
more instruments that could assist in measuring the impact of this
information on the increase of self-care practices, disease prevention and
health promotion.

Partnerships are welcome.

Thank you in advance for your interest.

Andre Pereira and Rodolfo Paolucci