[Air-L] Research on social media as personal archives

Marta Musso mrt.musso at gmail.com
Fri Jun 7 02:40:49 PDT 2019

Dearest all

Could I ask for your help by filling in and disseminate this questionnaire
about how we use (or don't use) social media as personal archives? It is a
short survey (10' max), and we need as many answers we can get

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScAT9bKYNc30rzHdzcosj0I_GD7IztQkcFX1KK9P9sMvRSxwA/viewform?usp=sf_link

Thank you and best

Marta Musso
King's College London