[Air-L] Network analysis of media industry

Maurice Vergeer m.vergeer at maw.ru.nl
Thu Jun 27 03:50:57 PDT 2019

Hi,
You might want to look into one of my studies: Peers and Sources as Social
Capital in the Production of News: Online Social Networks as Communities of
Journalists
https://journals-sagepub-com.ru.idm.oclc.org/doi/full/10.1177/0894439314539128

hope this helps
Maurice

Op do 27 jun. 2019 om 11:32 schreef k.cybulski at tuta.io <k.cybulski at tuta.io>:

> Dear AoIR community,
>
> Are any of you aware of studies utilising network methodologies to examine
> the media industry?
>
> I'm trying to dig into the subject of corporate media bias from a network
> perspective, but so far I haven't found much on the topic in literature. I
> found numerous network analyses of user behaviour on social media, yet very
> little research concerning the news sources themselves.
>
> I'd greatly appreciate any help!
>
> Best,
> Krzysztof Cybulski
>
> BSc Data Science and Knowledge Engineering, Universiteit Maastricht

Maurice Vergeer
To contact me, see http://mauricevergeer.nl/node/5
For yesterday's news in perspective: http://www.echovannl.nl/
To see my publications, see http://mauricevergeer.nl/node/1