[Air-L] Network analysis of media industry

James Danowski jdanowski at gmail.com
Thu Jun 27 11:47:30 PDT 2019

Here are two network analyses based on mergers and acquisitions of media
organizations.

Danowski, J. A., & Choi, J. H. (1999). Convergence in the information
industries: telecommunications, broadcasting, and data
processing-1981-1996. *Progress in communication sciences*, 125-150.
https://drive.google.com/file/d/116HVtW9HoJp7CCABkl-ksJBn7pHkmkge/view?usp=sharing

Chon, B. S., Choi, J. H., Barnett, G. A., Danowski, J. A., & Joo, S. H.
(2003). A structural analysis of media convergence: Cross-industry mergers
and acquisitions in the information industries. *The Journal of Media
Economics*, *16*(3), 141-157.