[Air-L] Need Journal Recommendations - Cryptocurrencies

Oğuz Kuş oguz.kus at istanbul.edu.tr
Sat Mar 2 08:54:54 PST 2019

Hi all,

I have started to co-work on a paper which attempts to reveal relation
between technology acceptance parameters and cryptocurrency usage within
the context of digital transformation.

Actually, I am relatively new to cryptocurrency topic and I am creating a
list of useful journals for literature and also potential journals to be
published on.

So, is it possible to recommend me possible journals that you know?

I would be more than happy for any information and thanks in advance!

Oğuz Kuş
Research Assistant, PhD Candidate
Istanbul University, Faculty of Communication
Public Relations and Publicity, Beyazıt/İSTANBUL
Tel/Istanbul: 0090 212 440 00 00 (11427)
_________________________

Publications in 2018:

Kuş, O. "Algoritmalar ve Filtre Baloncuğu Çağında Marka Değerinin
Yönetilmesi Sorunsalı Üzerine", in Kolektif Zeka - Yeni Medya
Perspektifinden Katkılar
<https://yenimedya.wordpress.com/2018/10/04/yeni-bir-kitap-kolektif-zeka/>,
Morva, Oya; Saka, Erkan, Eds.,  Kalkedon, 2018

Kuş, O., Efremov L., Suhadolc J., "Digital Marketing and Big Data: Crossing
Paths in the Age of Digital Transformation
<https://www.academia.edu/36649272/Digital_Marketing_and_Big_Data_Crossing_Paths_in_the_Age_of_Digital_Transformation>",
in: Linking Business And Communication From A Sparkle To A Flame, Ašanin
Gole, Pedja, Ed., DOBA Business School, Maribor, pp.127-140, 2018

Kuş, O., "Understanding the Possible Contribution of Big Data Analysis to
Storytelling Process
<https://www.academia.edu/36649300/Understanding_the_Possible_Contribution_of_Big_Data_Analysis_to_Storytelling_Process>",
in: Linking Business And Communication From A Sparkle To A Flame, Ašanin
Gole, Pedja, Ed., DOBA Business School, Maribor, pp.141-154, 2018

_________________________

--
[...]

Lütfen
bu e-postayı yazdırmadan önce çevreye olan etkisini dikkate alınız.
Unutmayınız ki; dünyadaki kağıt tüketiminin yarısı kazanılırsa, her yıl 8
milyon hektar orman alanı (Ege Bölgesi büyüklüğünde) yok olmaktan
kurtulacaktır.

Please
take into account the impact on the environment before printing this
e-mail. Do not forget that if we reduce our paper consumption by half,
every year 8 million hectares of forest (an area the size of Aegean Region
in Turkey) will be saved from vanishing.