[Air-L] Call for doctoral applications

Sarah Martindale dr.sarah.martindale at gmail.com
Mon Mar 4 01:40:28 PST 2019

Horizon Centre for Doctoral Training in Creating Our Lives in Data,
University of Nottingham

We are looking for 13 talented and enthusiastic students to join the
Horizon Centre for Doctoral Training (CDT) https://cdt.horizon.ac.uk

We are an interdisciplinary Centre and welcome applicants for our 4 year
PhDs from a wide range of backgrounds including computer science,
engineering, mathematics, human factors, psychology, sociology, business,
geography, social science and the arts.  Applicants must possess an
excellent first degree and demonstrate an enthusiasm for transdisciplinary
research.

Our EPSRC funded Creating Our Lives in Data programme aims to establish
technologies and methods to enable producers and consumers in the Digital
Economy to co-create smarter products in smarter ways, to re-establish
trust in the use of personal data. Smarter products combine physical and
digital technologies to deliver personalised blends of goods, services and
user experiences. These are made through co-creation and data creativity in
which consumers actively engage in shaping the products they use.

More information and how to apply at: https://cdt.horizon.ac.uk/apply/

Closing date for round 2:  11th March 2019