[Air-L] Any research on/with YouTube API?

Steven Clift slc at publicus.net
Wed Mar 6 20:48:49 PST 2019

So I stumbled into a developer who created one of those "floating" YouTube
music video players.

After six years of curating the original radio news "flash briefing," I
thought hey, why not try video.

Combining forces on Android (so far) we've come up with:

     http://tvnewsapp.com

So, here's the deal. The YouTube API is pretty darn interesting and I'd
love to connect with researchers who are experimenting with it.

I am interested in ways to better automate how to surface live news
streams. The app has scores of these. I never expected so many from so many
countries. Some countries clearly are all in with nearly all news channels
competing on Facebook while others while free on the web haven't joined the
YouTube club.

Anyway, get in touch if you've dug into the YouTube API. Heck perhaps we
can even collaborate.

Cheers,
Steven Clift

P.S. My 150K downloads radio news app: http://1radionews.com