[Air-L] Defining 'digital age'

Livingstone,S S.Livingstone at lse.ac.uk
Sat Mar 2 08:30:33 PST 2019

Maybe a helpful starting point? https://blogs.lse.ac.uk/parenting4digitalfuture/2015/05/26/why-label-our-time-and-life-digital/

Best, Sonia

-----Original Message-----
From: Air-L [mailto:air-l-bounces at listserv.aoir.org] On Behalf Of anna conover
Sent: 02 March 2019 15:50
To: air-l at listserv.aoir.org
Subject: [Air-L] Defining 'digital age'

Dear fellow AOIR members,

I am writing about education in the digital age but I'm having a hard time pinning down a definition of the extremely broad term 'digital age'. Does anyone have any leads?

Very broadly, I am most interested in the challenges posed by globally circulating discourses when we think that these discourses are 'nourished'
only by certain voices and that meaning is constructed contextually.

Thanks!

Anna
Doctoral Candidate
Teachers College - Columbia University