[Air-L] Survey about Travel

Marina Boechat marina.boechat at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 05:40:42 PDT 2019

Hi again.

One of the members called my attention to the fact that the questions were
too focused on companies of the private sector.
I reviewed some of the wording to be a bit more inclusive, but at times a
bit of interpretation may be needed.
For example:
When business trips are mentioned, please consider trips for conferences,
symposiums, or any travel you may do for work.
The question about the roles: academia roles are structured differently,
but please choose the option that you feel is closer to your role in your
institution.

Thanks a lot for the ones who already responded.

All the best,

Marina.