[Air-L] Literature on Facebook groups on DTC genetic tests

Serena Ciranna serenaciranna at gmail.com
Tue Mar 19 02:43:49 PDT 2019

Hi Zoe,

Thank you very much! Even if I will mainly focus on Facebook's groups, I am
more broadly interested in how narratives about genetics and personal
identity are developed on social media, so YouTube is a very good example
and as you said an important piece in the puzzle.
I have found an interesting article on this topic: Autobiologies on
YouTube: Narratives of Direct-to-Consumer Genetic Testing
<https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3996527/>.

Best,
Serena