[Air-L] Postdoc position in ethnography and technology at Stockholm University

Airi Lampinen airilampinen at gmail.com
Thu May 16 04:45:31 PDT 2019

Dear all,

our research group at Stockholm University is hiring a postdoc for a
fully-funded, two-year position. More details below.  My colleague Barry
Brown (barry at dsv.su.se) is in charge of the search & he will be happy to
take questions, but you are of course welcome to be in touch with me, too.
Please spread the word to people who might be interested.

Thanks!