[Air-L] Websci’19 conference program and registration online

Kinder-Kurlanda, Katharina Katharina.Kinder-Kurlanda at gesis.org
Fri May 24 03:08:27 PDT 2019

***sorry for multiple postings***

The #Websci19 conference program is now online [https://websci19.webscience.org/program.html]!

This year’s Websci conference theme is “Synergies for the Good: The Web and Society” and we have gathered an exciting and multifaceted program of interdisciplinary perspectives on the web, engaging with novel and thought-provoking ideas and discussing original research, work in progress, analysis, and practice in the field of Web Science.

We are extremely happy to present Fabien Gandon from Inria, Université Côte d’Azur, CNRS, I3S, France and Sandra González-Bailón from the University of Pennsylvania, USA as keynote speakers [https://websci19.webscience.org/speakers.html].

In addition to the main track there will be a workshop and tutorial day [https://websci19.webscience.org/workshops-tutorials.html].

The 11th ACM Conference on Web Science will take place from Sunday, June 30 to Wednesday, July 3, 2019 in Boston, MA, USA.

Registration is online [https://websci19.webscience.org/registration.html]. Register now, before the early registration discount expires on May 31. We would like to highlight our special discounted two-day registration option for workshop attendees (workshop day plus one, includes one workshop or tutorial of choice, attendance of conference sessions on Monday, July 1 only, and poster session with lunch).

Looking forward to seeing you in Boston!

Paolo Boldi, Brooke Foucault Welles, Katharina Kinder-Kurlanda, Wagner Meira Jr., Isabella Peters and Christo Wilson

---

Dr. Katharina E. Kinder-Kurlanda

GESIS - Leibniz Institute for the Social Sciences

Unter Sachsenhausen 6-8

50667 Cologne, Germany

Tel.: +49 221 47694 449

Email: katharina.kinder-kurlanda at gesis.org