[Air-L] Twitter mining and Social Network Analysis tool

Alessandro Zonin alezonin70 at gmail.com
Mon May 27 07:09:52 PDT 2019

Hi guys, for all those of you who are interested in Twitter mining and
Social Network Analysis tools, I'm happy to announce you that a new version
of SocioViz <https://socioviz.net/> was recently launched. 😀

In addition to a new solid and secure infrastructure several new features
was implemented:

- Search for any keyword, hashtag, emoji or user mention filtering by date,
location and language
- Collect posts in real-time or search one week in the past (last 7 days)
up to 50.000 tweets
- Various Network Analytics available (users, hashtags, words, emoji)
- Export in various formats such as Gephi (GEXF), GML, CSV, XLSX

#socialnetworkanalysis
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/socialnetworkanalysis?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG>
#dataviz
<https://www.facebook.com/hashtag/dataviz?source=feed_text&epa=HASHTAG>

SocioViz is free to try, with some limitations, and offers two type of
plans with different capabilities.

I have the chance to give some advices to the developers team and I really
think that is a big step forward compared to the old version.

https://socioviz.net/tutorials/first_steps
<https://socioviz.net/tutorials/first_steps?fbclid=IwAR1Q6t7FablaHpzpU_Zk9RCHiaoDnBnO7uBEdpj7nFy_OnhnhjFT0yLc35s>