[Air-L] 9th Annual Internet Communications Undergraduate Conference (please visit and leave a comment!)

Tama Leaver tamaleaver at gmail.com
Sun May 5 19:43:40 PDT 2019

Hi Joly & All,

So, participation in this case really means the ability to leave comments
and questions on each individual paper. If you click onto any stream, and
then open any paper in that stream, at the bottom of each paper there's a
comment box which anyone can fill in. The comments are manually filtered so
may not appear immediately, but rest assured every real comment will be
visible as swiftly as we can moderate.

Thanks so much for having a look - if you or anyone else has time to leave
comments, the student really appreciate it!

All the best,
Tama

--
Associate Professor Tama Leaver