[Air-L] Christchurch Call - relevant research links request

Eugenia Siapera eugenia.siapera at gmail.com
Tue May 7 11:16:59 PDT 2019

Hi Erika,

Further to the excellent resources by Tarleton, Alexis and Michael, may I
also recommend the work of Maura Conway and colleagues at Vox Pol (Violent
Online Extremism): https://www.voxpol.eu/

On racist hate speech, you may also be interested in a report we prepared
for the Irish Human Rights and Equality Commission, based on developing a
machine learning tool for tracking and monitoring hate speech:
E. Siapera, E. Moreo and J. Zhou (2018) HateTrack, available here:
https://www.ihrec.ie/documents/hatetrack-tracking-and-monitoring-racist-hate-speech-online/

On Online Misogyny, Debbie Ging and I edited a special issue published in
Feminist Media Studies in 2018, found here:
https://www.tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.1080/14680777.2018.1447345

Best wishes,
Eugenia