[Air-L] Farmers' use of the internet

Philippa Smith philippa.smith at aut.ac.nz
Tue May 7 13:43:51 PDT 2019

Hi Everyone

As always I am impressed by the response and support from the AOIR community following the questions that I post.  I've received numerous emails from around the world - Australia, US, UK. Europe and Africa - all of which have given me interesting and  relevant information to follow up and I have responded directly to those concerned.  Equally I hope that others will also benefit from the responses that have appeared on the list.

Kind regards

Philippa