[Air-L] Tik Tok

Allgaier, Joachim joachim.allgaier at humtec.rwth-aachen.de
Mon Nov 4 00:41:44 PST 2019

Hello all,

great question, thanks for asking.

I also just wanted to follow up on that: Is there any research available on TikTok in general so far? Could you point me to some? So far i found mainly journalistic writings, such as this interesting one:

https://techcrunch.com/2019/01/29/its-time-to-pay-serious-attention-to-tiktok/

I am particularly interested in science communication via video sites such as TikTok - any work available on this topic?

Another thing that I would like to find out something about is the issue of child influencer ("kidfluencers") on social media such as YouTube, Instagram, TikTok etc.

Any interesting literature out there on this issue?

Many thanks and best wishes,

Joachim

--

Dr. Joachim Allgaier