[Air-L] Recently published article - Netnography method that might be of interest to you

Gahl Silverman galsilverman at gmail.com
Mon Nov 11 23:38:59 PST 2019

Dear AoIRists,

I am sharing with you our recent article co-authored by Prof. Udi Sommer on
the topic of “Prevalent sentiments of the concept of jihad in the public
commentsphere.” I have linked the digital version published by T&F in *Studies
in Conflict & Terrorism* here <<LINK>>
<https://www.tandfonline.com/eprint/8DJR3YW9KJDQPDRRQBGA/full?target=10.1080/1057610X.2019.1686854>
.

The study suggests a Western-Muslim tension indicator that entails a
holistic *software-assisted QUALITATIVE sentiment analysis *– an approach
that might be of interest regardless of the inquired topic. Please also
feel free to share this email with relevant colleagues of yours.

Best,

Gahl.

Dr. Gahl Silverman
*Postdoctoral researcher*
*Coller School of Management,** Tel-Aviv University.*
*Blavatnik Interdisciplinary Cyber Research Center, Tel-Aviv University.*
*mobile: +972-50-7755848*