[Air-L] 10. Are there any viral trends that have caused big changes socially

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Nov 20 12:07:37 PST 2019

With no modesty, I recommend Lee Rainie & my Networked: The New Social
Operating System, which talks about this in both directions:

social media > big social changes
big social changes > social media

A bargain on Kindle < 5 bucks) and only $15 in pb.

https://www.amazon.com/Networked-Social-Operating-System-Press/dp/0262526166/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1499458078&sr=8-1&keywords=networked+wellman

   Barry Wellman

   Step by step, link by link, putting it together--Streisand/Sondheim
       The earth to be spannd, connected by network--Walt Whitman
             It's Always Something--Roseanne Roseannadanna

             A day like all days, filled with those events
          that alter and illuminate our times--You Are There!
   Director, NetLab Network      			            FRSC
         Founder, International Network for Social Network Analysis
   http://www.chass.utoronto.ca/~wellman            http://amzn.to/zXZg39
              https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barry_Wellman