[Air-L] Fast Capitalism General CFP

Arditi, David M darditi at uta.edu
Sun Nov 24 15:02:27 PST 2019

AOIR Members,

Those of you doing critical theoretical research on the Internet should consider contributing to Fast Capitalism<http://fastcapitalism.com/>. We publish reviewed scholarship and essays about the impact of rapid information and communication technologies on self, society and culture in the 21st century.  We've published 17 volumes over the past 15 years. Here is our general CFP: https://fastcapitalism.journal.library.uta.edu/index.php/fastcapitalism/announcement/view/4. If you have questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thanks,

David Arditi, PhD
Associate Professor of Sociology
Director - Center for Theory