[Air-L] Request for studies (Social Media Meta-analysis)

David Dueñas Cid david.duenas at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 08:34:57 PST 2019

Dear Crystal and Erika,

Our paper might be helpful: Discriminatory Expressions, the Young and
Social Networks: The effect of gender

https://www.revistacomunicar.com/index.php?contenido=detalles&numero=46&articulo=46-2016-07&idioma=en

Best regards,

David Duenas-Cid

_______________________________

*Dr. David Dueñas-Cid *Assistant Professor

*Kozminski University*

*New Research on Digital Societies (NERDS)*

Jagiellonska 57/59

03-301 Warszawa (Poland)

Researcher

*Tallinn University of Technology*

*Ragnar Nurkse Department of Innovation and Governance *Akadeemia tee 3

EE-12618 Tallinn (Estonia)

Twitter: @attu_island

Skype: david.duenascid

E-mail: dduenas at kozminski.edu.pl / david.duenas at taltech.ee