[Air-L] New YouTube Book!

Yiting Wang yitingw at hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 12 23:15:56 PST 2019

Aloha Patricia,
Aloha everyone,

I'm doing my research on TikTok and have been needing lots of resources
about video-sharing and short-form videos. Your book came right on time! I
really appreciate your sharing and I'll buy it. Meanwhile, may I ask
whether it's possible to get a *digital version* also? On top of that, I
would really appreciate *chapter summaries *please.

My mentor and my colleague told me that we had a discussion about
*TikTok *research
not long time ago? I just joined the channel but I'm happy to chat about
TikTok, even though I would hesitate to say I discovered anything grand. I
just finished Chinese literature about DouYin (Chinese name for TikTok)
weeks ago.

Anyway, happy to chat, happy to get a digital version if at all possible,
would be thrilled to get chapter summaries please Patricia.

Best regards,
Yiting Wang
yitingw at hawaii.edu