[Air-L] Hey all, who are the world's top researchers on race and tech?

Rebecca Bayeck baryonne28 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 20 07:45:37 PST 2019

May not be from the bay area, but I will add Dr. Safiya Umoja Noble
<https://safiyaunoble.com/> (I think started this conversation with her
dissertation research, and just published *Algorithm of Oppression). *I am
also linking this recent article, written by  Sherley Dorsey on "Black
women scholars fighting for justice in the world of biased algorithms"
<https://www.essence.com/feature/these-black-women-are-fighting-for-justice-in-a-world-of-biased-algorithms/>

https://www.essence.com/feature/these-black-women-are-fighting-for-justice-in-a-world-of-biased-algorithms/
Rebecca