[Air-L] Data & Society: Two Researcher Openings

danah boyd aoir.z3z at danah.org
Thu Oct 3 19:24:31 PDT 2019

Data & Society is hiring for two positions:

1. Researcher/Postdoc, Socio-technical Security: https://datasociety.net/blog/2019/10/03/researcher-postdoctoral-scholar-socio-technical-security/ <https://datasociety.net/blog/2019/10/03/researcher-postdoctoral-scholar-socio-technical-security/>

2. Researcher, Health and Data: https://datasociety.net/blog/2019/10/03/now-hiring-researcher-health-and-data/ <https://datasociety.net/blog/2019/10/03/now-hiring-researcher-health-and-data/>

Data & Society is a NYC-based independent research institute. We operate as a dynamic intellectual nonprofit with strong recognition in the technology, academic, and policy sectors. Our work advances public understanding of the social and cultural implications of data-centric technologies and automation. Through interdisciplinary research and engagement, we work to ensure that knowledge guides development and governance of technology.

Details about both of these positions are available on the aforementioned websites. Applications are due by October 25. Questions should be directed to jobs at datasociety.net <mailto:jobs at datasociety.net>

Please share this with all who you think might be interested!

danah