[Air-L] Chats with Academics video and grad students

Glatt,ZA (pgr) Z.A.Glatt at lse.ac.uk
Wed Oct 9 04:01:20 PDT 2019

Hello AoIRists,

What an amazing conference it was! Thanks again to the organisers for all their hard work. I’ve finally made it back from sunny Brisbane and just wanted to send a couple of things.

Firstly, some of you might enjoy this episode of Chats with Academics that I filmed with Emily van der Nagel during the conference: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbXTDyvim0o

This is part of an ongoing series where I sit down with Internet scholars. Let me know if you’d be interested to feature in a future video. I will be uploading another one filmed at AoIR with Sayraphim Lothian this Friday. The rest are here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3C00FcYkp8g&list=PLKj6DiBP6Z-fdIOhF63D732HYiAddX8WM

And secondly, just to reiterate that as the new Graduate Student Rep for AoIR, I’m really keen to hear from current PhD and ECR members about what you would like to see from AoIR and if you have any ideas/initiatives that you’d like to propose. Just send me an email.

Many thanks, can’t wait for Dublin 2020!
Zoe

________________________
Zoë Glatt
www.zoeglatt.com<http://www.zoeglatt.com/>
ESRC PhD Researcher in Media & Communications
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Managing Editor: Communication, Culture & Critique
Co-Founder: LSE Digital Ethnography Collective @DigEthnogLSE<https://twitter.com/DigEthnogLSE>
Graduate Student Rep: Association of Internet Researchers (AoIR)
Associate Lecturer in Media & Communications (2019/20):
Goldsmiths University & London College of Communications
YouTube channel<https://www.youtube.com/user/Zedstergal> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ZoeGlatt> | LSE bio<http://www.lse.ac.uk/media-and-communications/people/phd-researchers/zoe-glatt>