[Air-L] WEBCAST MON-WEDS: Global Dream Forum NYC 2019 #GDFNYC2019

Joly MacFie joly at punkcast.com
Tue Oct 22 08:54:49 PDT 2019

I didn't send this out to AoIR earlier because I thought it a little too
off topic. However the current panel "Technology and Morality Futures:
Trust, Privacy & Truth Decay" is all about FB moderation..

ISOC Live posted: "On 21-23 October 2019 the Global Dream Forum NYC will be
held at the Italian Academy, Columbia University, and at the New York
Public Library for the Performing Arts, Lincoln Center. GDF convenes Global
CEOs, Investors, Entrepreneurs, Thought Leaders, Pol"

[image: livestream]
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/gdfnyc2019>On *21-23
October 2019* the* Global Dream Forum NYC <https://www.dreamforum.global>*
will be held at the Italian Academy, Columbia University, and at the New
York Public Library for the Performing Arts, Lincoln Center. GDF convenes
Global CEOs, Investors, Entrepreneurs, Thought Leaders, Policymakers,
Regulators and Civic Leaders to focus on the key global strategic
challenges of today and tomorrow. The event will be webcast live via
the *Internet
Society Livestream Channe*l <https://livestream.com/internetsociety/>.

*LIVESTREAM: https://livestream.com/internetsociety/gdfnyc2019
<https://livestream.com/internetsociety/gdfnyc2019>*