[Air-L] The Internet at Fifty

Daniel Nemenyi daniel at pompo.co
Tue Oct 29 09:47:59 PDT 2019

Dear colleagues,

With today marking the 50th anniversary of the first packets being zipped across the ARPANET, I would like to encourage you all to keep up the creative, insightful and critical research that so regularly flows through this list and onto screens like mine around the globe.

I would also like to extend an invitation to come toast this moment with the Department of Digital Humanities of King's College London next week, where we're putting on an evening of short reflections and drinks. Please do come along if you're able.

Details are as follows:

_Happy Packet Switching! 50 Years of Internet_