[Air-L] reminder - comment on AoIR IRE 3.0 draft guidelines closes soon

Charles M. Ess c.m.ess at media.uio.no
Tue Sep 10 05:40:34 PDT 2019

Dear AoIRists,

Members have received notification of and access to the current draft of
Internet Research Ethics guidelines 3.0, with the invitation to review
and comment on the document.
If all goes as we hope, a few of us co-chairs will incorporate as many
of the comments and suggestions as we can into a further revision for
presentation to the membership during the upcoming Brisbane conference.
(This will take place formally during an open presentation and
discussion on Friday, oct. 4 @ 9:00-10:30am in room P419, followed by a
brief summary during the AGM on Saturday, Oct. 5 - and, hopefully, a vote.)

In the meantime, comment closes this coming Friday, Sept. 13.  We
encourage all members with an interest in the document to review and
comment as you can.

On behalf of the Ethics Working Group and my co-chairs - aline shakti
franzke, Anja Bechmann, and Michael Zimmer - many thanks in advance,
- charles
--
Professor in Media Studies
Department of Media and Communication