[Air-L] Resources for digital politics/digital communications classes

Colin Delany cpd at epolitics.com
Thu Sep 12 10:28:35 PDT 2019

Hi folks, I sent these around earlier over the summer, when many folks would have been on vacation and might have missed them. If you're looking for resources about digital politics and advocacy, these two pieces look at top-level planning, including overall strategy, data-enabled field organizing, fundraising, digital advertising, social media, etc. Both are out in public for anyone to use:

A Sample Digital Plan for a 2020 Political Campaign
http://www.epolitics.com/2019/08/15/a-sample-digital-plan-for-a-2020-political-campaign/

How To Plan Your Digital Campaign Budget, Logistics & Staffing
https://www.campaignsandelections.com/campaign-insider/how-to-plan-your-digital-campaign-budget-logistics-and-staffing

They're both excerpts from my digital politics guidebook: http://www.epolitics.com/winning

Also, if you're looking for digital politics practitioners to Skype into a class discussion, I'm happy to try to connect you with folks here in the States with real experience on the ground (I can also chat with students myself). I hope these are useful!

--cpd

Colin Delany
Epolitics.com -- digital strategy for politics and advocacy
http://www.epolitics.com
202-422-4682
cpd at epolitics.com
@epolitics