[Air-L] Help in syllabus about New Media and Collective Intelligence

mgoyam at yahoo.com mgoyam at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 14 16:47:22 PDT 2019

Dear everyone,
I'm preparing a course for college students on New Media, I love Manovich's Language on New Media and I'm planning to review those principles in class, but I am searching for an updated take on them, does anyone have any suggestion?
I'm also working on the subject of Collective Intelligence through several lenses, so if you know any recent/essential work on the subject, I would love to hear your suggestions!
Thanks!!!

Mariana Goya MartinezCommunication Professor, Universidad Iberoamericana
@MGMideas

Comunicación y Tecnología http://mg-comtec.blogspot.com

- The Emulation of Emotions in Artificial Intelligence: Another Step into Anthropomorphism
- Contextual priming effects in the reception and evaluation of news events - Hypertextual Networks of Concepts in Academic Writing
- Whose space is MySpace?
Amor al cine http://filmamour.blogspot.com