[Air-L] Faculty positions at UAlbany

Jackson, Sam sdjackson at albany.edu
Mon Sep 16 06:52:54 PDT 2019

The University at Albany is searching for three faculty position (that I know of) that could be of interest to AoIR folks:
One position in Cybersecurity: areas of interest include (but are not limited to) risk analysis, cyber warfare, cyber intelligence, cyber-crime, information assurance, vulnerability assessment, information sharing, critical infrastructure, cyber physical systems, governance, privacy and civil liberties, human factors, and health, policy, law, insurance, and economic factors in cybersecurity. Apply at http://albany.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=115533
Two positions in Informatics: areas of interest include (but are not limited to) IUX, HCI, Cybersecurity, Data Analytics, Software Engineering, Social Informatics, Information Governance, Statistics, and Web Science. Apply at http://albany.interviewexchange.com/jobofferdetails.jsp?JOBID=115522

For all three of these positions, we’re interested in any faculty rank – lecturer, professor of practice, assistant prof (tenure track), associate prof (tenured), or full prof (tenured).

Please pass these along to anyone who might be interested. And don’t hesitate to reach out to me with any questions.

--
Sam Jackson
Assistant Professor