[Air-L] RTP policy files that include digital work and scholarship with pedagogical emphasis?

Chris Werry cwerry at mail.sdsu.edu
Mon Sep 16 12:28:27 PDT 2019

Dear list-members,

Our department is looking to update our RTP policy file so that there is
consideration
of a) digital projects, including areas like OER, and b) scholarship on
pedagogy,
including textbooks based on scholarly research.

Could anyone share sections of policy files that include language on any of
these
areas? We're hoping we can adapt something already out there.

Best,

Chris

--

Chris Werry
Department of Rhetoric & Writing Studies