[Air-L] FUNDING SOURCES FOR CLIMATE CHANGE PROJECT

kofi ware kofiware2000 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 17 06:05:54 PDT 2019

Dear Colleague Researchers,

I respectfully  write to anyone of us who might show me any  funding
institutions or links that I can contact for financial assistance to carry
out my climate change project.. The project is titled " Ghana's Integrated
Climate Change Database Information Exchange and Dissemination System"

Please find attached the concept note.

Thank you in anticipation of favourable response

Dr Stephen  Bekoe
*BA, Ghana|MSc, Singapore |PhD, England*

Research Scientist
Geo-spatial and Information Science Division
Institute for Scientific and Technological Information
*Council for Scientific and Industrial Research, Ghana*