[Air-L] LSE Digital Ethnography Collective LAUNCH

Glatt,ZA (pgr) Z.A.Glatt at lse.ac.uk
Tue Sep 24 16:14:46 PDT 2019

Hello all!

We are pleased to announce the LSE Digital Ethnography Collective, a new interdisciplinary group exploring the intersections of digital culture and ethnographic methods. We invite scholars at all levels from across universities to join us in fortnightly meetings where we will host speakers and workshop new ideas. We welcome those interested in online culture (Internet/platforms/social media), and the ethnographic study of digital technologies. The aim of the group is to establish a community of scholars of digital ethnography and to work through challenges in this emerging subdiscipline.

Please join us for our launch meeting on Monday 14th October. In the first session we’ll get to know each other and discuss the future of the group.

Where: Silverstone Room, Fawcett House, Clement's Inn, London WC2A 2AZ

When: 6-7pm

Meanwhile, follow us on Twitter<https://twitter.com/DigEthnogLSE> to hear about exciting new scholarship in this area as well as updates on all of our events.

Kind Regards,

Zoë Glatt (Media and Communications) and Branwen Spector (Anthropology)

Zoë Glatt
www.zoeglatt.com<http://www.zoeglatt.com/>
ESRC PhD Researcher in Media & Communications
London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE)
Managing Editor: Communication, Culture & Critique
Associate Lecturer, Media & Communications (2019/20):
Goldsmiths University & London College of Communications
YouTube channel<https://www.youtube.com/user/Zedstergal> | Twitter<https://twitter.com/ZoeGlatt> | LSE bio<http://www.lse.ac.uk/media-and-communications/people/phd-researchers/zoe-glatt>