[Air-L] AoIR ethics guidelines - newspaper piece

Charles M. Ess c.m.ess at media.uio.no
Sun Sep 22 00:59:17 PDT 2019

Dear Jill, AoIR-ists,

just to say: thanks a million for this!  It's a very fine précis indeed
of the history and current work, and certainly puts AoIR in an excellent
light for our engagement in these domains.

For those outside of Norway: for Jill to have managed to get this
article accepted in Morgenbladet is roughly like getting an article
placed in the New York Review of Books or the Times Literary Supplement
in terms of the level of intellectual quality demanded and the
reputation of the newspaper as _the_ newspaper to be published in as a
prominent academic, public intellectual, intelligent politician, etc.
Kudos and commendations!

Again, many thanks and looking forward to the next presentations and
discussions of the IRE 3.0 documents in the coming weeks, both in
Brisbane and in Bergen.

All best,
- charles