[Air-L] emotion detection machine?

ali hürriyetoglu ali.hurriyetoglu at gmail.com
Sun Sep 29 08:51:35 PDT 2019

Hi Aristea,

The following may help:
- Leidner, J. L., & Plachouras, V. (2017, April). Ethical by design: ethics
best practices for natural language processing. In *Proceedings of the
First ACL Workshop on Ethics in Natural Language Processing* (pp. 30-40).
- Hovy, D., & Spruit, S. L. (2016, August). The social impact of natural
language processing. In *Proceedings of the 54th Annual Meeting of the
Association for Computational Linguistics (Volume 2: Short Papers)* (pp.
591-598).

Best,

Ali

Aristea Fotopoulou <A.Fotopoulou at brighton.ac.uk>, 27 Eyl 2019 Cum, 14:43