[Air-L] equitable disaster response

Lauri Goldkind goldkind at fordham.edu
Thu Apr 2 06:24:56 PDT 2020

Greetings List,

I apologize if this has been posted here before, I just think it is so
impressive that it bears sharing again.

Written by Greg Bloom in conjunction with his collaborators:

Principles of Equitable Disaster Response
<https://medium.com/@greggish/introducing-the-principles-of-equitable-disaster-response-89f0e2b44de9>

It very clearly articulates what I have been feeling watching multiple
groups try and position themselves in this very challenging time.

Stay well,
Lauri.
Lauri Goldkind, PhD ~Editor in Chief, Journal of Technology in Human
Services <https://www.tandfonline.com/toc/wths20/current>
Associate Professor, Graduate School of Social Service, Fordham
Listen to my podcast interview with tech ethicist David Ryan Polgar
<https://pca.st/episode/1f2b9fb8-f846-402b-8b84-540af1df5612>
http://www.laurigoldkind.net/

*“If you see fraud and do not say fraud, you are a fraud.”* — Nicholas
Nassim Taleb
*"The more the data banks record about each one of us, the less we exist."
- Marshall McLuhan *