[Air-L] 2 Jobs - Data Science in the Department of Communication and Media at the University of Liverpool

Patricia Rossini patyrossini at gmail.com
Fri Apr 3 04:28:03 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The Department of Communication and Media at the University of Liverpool is seeking to appoint two lecturers with expertise on data science, emphasis in social media data and multimodal analysis.
We are looking for someone with an interdisciplinary approach. Please take a look at the posts for specific information and requirements for each, and circulate widely.
The deadline for applications is April 12.

Lecturer in Data Science (Language, Image and Video Analysis)
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BZJ384/lecturer-in-data-science-language-image-and-video-analysis-grade-7-8 <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BZJ384/lecturer-in-data-science-language-image-and-video-analysis-grade-7-8>

Lecturer in Data Science (Social Media Analysis)
https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BZJ357/lecturer-in-data-science-social-media-analysis-grade-7-8 <https://www.jobs.ac.uk/job/BZJ357/lecturer-in-data-science-social-media-analysis-grade-7-8>

Liverpool is a fantastic city to live, and I’m happy to answer any questions about these posts, the department, or the city. Contact me on patricia.rossini at liverpool.ac.uk <mailto:patricia.rossini at liverpool.ac.uk>

Stay safe!

Best wishes,

Dr Patrícia Rossini
Derby Fellow