[Air-L] @CoronaSurveys: Monitoringthe Incidence of COVID-19 via Open Surveys

Angeliki Gazi angelikigazi at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 16:45:51 PDT 2020

Dear all,

The @CoronaSurveys project is a collaborative endeavor from several
universities and research institutes. Results present our estimations on
the incidence of COVID-19 in the countries from which we have enough
information. You can help by regularly completing the anonymous survey
below:

https://gcgimdea.github.io/Coronasurveys-web/

Because we are tracking the evolution of this epidemic over time, once you
have completed the survey, please remember to come back and update the
survey every day. And finally, you can help us by asking your friends,
colleagues and relatives to complete the survey as well!

Thanks indeed!

Warm regards

 Angeliki

--