[Air-L] AoIR2020 reviews due

Kylie Jarrett Kylie.Jarrett at mu.ie
Wed Apr 8 06:55:06 PDT 2020

Hi all,
This is your AoIR 2020 conference Programme Chair to remind you that reviews are due in by the end of the coming weekend.

We really appreciate you taking the time to do these reviews, especially as we are all dealing with added burdens due to the complexities of the Covid-19 pandemic. A special thanks to those of you who have already submitted.

Thanks,

Dr. Kylie Jarrett

Head of Department/Associate Professor

Department of Media Studies

Maynooth University,

Maynooth,

Co. Kildare

Ireland

Author: Feminism, Labour, and D​​​igital Media: The Digital Housewife
Co-author: NSFW: Sex, Humor and Risk in Social Media
Google and the Culture of Search