[Air-L] VIDEO: Ade Rudd on Deception

Dr. Emma Briant teflpolsoc at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 17:03:56 PDT 2020

Dear Colleagues,

As requested by some list members I’m sharing with you a link to Ade Rudd‘s
fascinating lecture for my ‘Propaganda: Dark arts in a digital age’ class
at Bard College in case you missed it from 16th April 2020:
“Clothing Naked Villainy: the Dark Art of Deception”
Skip forward to watch as it starts 6 minutes in!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzmvS6-FlYg&feature=emb_title

Thank you and good health to all!
Emma
--
Dr Emma L Briant
Independent Researcher/Author/Analyst

Website: www.emma-briant.co.uk
Author of: *Propaganda and Counter-Terrorism: Strategies for Global
Change *from
Manchester University Press
Co-Author of: *Bad News for Refugees* with Prof. Greg Philo and Dr. Pauline
Donald from Pluto Press.
Follow me on Twitter @emmalbriant