[Air-L] Instagram data scraping

Jeff McCarthy jeff.mccarthy at mmu.ac.uk
Wed Apr 29 01:07:47 PDT 2020

Hi

Does anyone have any experience and/or knowledge of ways to scrape Instagram posts? My colleague is looking to gather data on Insta posts from specific user accounts in specific timeframes. It's part of the next phase of her PhD.

Many thanks

Jeff

Jeff McCarthy - Senior Lecturer - Digital Marketing
MPhil | MRes (Dist) | PGDipM | BSc (Hons) | F CIM | F IDM | MPA Board Member | DMA North Council | iDEA Lead Manchester Met | Chartered Marketer | CIM & IDM CPD Awards
Employability Lead MRT

Marketing, Retail and Tourism (room 6.31), Manchester Metropolitan University, Oxford Road, Manchester UK M15 6BH
Academic Support Hours: Tue 08:30 - 09:30 & 15:00 - 16:00

t: +44 (0)161 247 6751   e: jeff.mccarthy at mmu.ac.uk<mailto:jeff.mccarthy at mmu.ac.uk>   t: @RunEatRepeatuk<https://twitter.com/runeatrepeatuk>
LinkedIn<http://uk.linkedin.com/in/jeffmccarthyuk>    Staff Profile<http://www.business.mmu.ac.uk/our-staff/modb/profile/index.php?profile_id=961>    ResearchGate<https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Jeff_Mccarthy3>    Academia.edu<http://mmu.academia.edu/JeffMcCarthy>
Personal Blog: RunEatRepeat.co.uk<http://runeatrepeat.co.uk/>

"Before acting on this email or opening any attachments you should read the Manchester Metropolitan University email disclaimer available on its website http://www.mmu.ac.uk/emaildisclaimer "