[Air-L] Definition of technology?

MC Cambre mcambre at ualberta.ca
Wed Apr 8 06:15:58 PDT 2020

A brilliant set of Massey Lectures by Ursula Franklin called "The real
world of technology" can be found in podcast form at the CBC Massey
Lectures site I believe, or downloaded from B-OK online library. She breaks
down technologies as social, as practices, historically and as holistic or
prescriptive.
Highly recommend,
cc