[Air-L] Recruiting Election Data Coders

Bartira Lins bartiralins at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 14 12:58:27 PDT 2020

Dear Dr. Stu Shulman,

I’m looking for a Phd in  electoral behavior in London. Wish I can join your team to have an International experience next to my subject.
Please find attached my cv.

Bests regards,

Bartira LINS
https://twitter.com/bartiralins

Le 14 avr. 2020 à 21:47, Stuart Shulman <stuart.shulman at gmail.com<mailto:stuart.shulman at gmail.com>> a écrit :

We are recruiting coders (human annotators) to label US election data in a
pilot study using DiscoverText. At this time, the remuneration is only free
software and access to interesting Canadian and US election data for your
own scholarly research. If the project is funded, this will convert into
paying work over the summer and fall at a rate of $15/hour for annotators
and $25/hour for team leaders. Increments of coding are as short as 5-10
minutes and as long as 30-45 minutes. Applicants must have a personal
Twitter account created prior to January 1, 2018. To apply, please send me
an email with your Twitter handle and a CV.  The project is equal parts
entertaining, educational, encouraging, and disturbing.

~Stu

Dr. Stu ShulmanU.S. Soccer Federation C-Licensed Coach
Valeo FC & Capacidad Volunteer Coach
@stuartwshulman