[Air-L] [External] Content Analysis of Public Facebook Groups

Peter Gloviczki pgloviczki at coker.edu
Wed Apr 15 09:25:29 PDT 2020

Hi, Joshua,

My book, Journalism and Memorialization in the Age of Social Media
(Palgrave Macmillan, 2015) uses the case study research strategy to examine
Facebook use after the 2007 Virginia Tech shootings. It may be helpful to
you.

Every good wish, Peter

*Peter Joseph Gloviczki, Ph.D.*

*Head, Cultural and **Critical Studies Division, AEJMC      *

*1st Vice President, Carolinas Communication Association*

*Associate Professor of Communication, Coker University*

*p* 843-383-8379  |  *e* pgloviczki at coker.edu
300 E. College Ave. |  Hartsville, SC
coker.edu  |  cokercobras.com

Email Response Time Policy: Monday-Friday 8am-5pm (within 48 hours)