[Air-L] Instagram data scraping

Craig Hamilton Craig.Hamilton at bcu.ac.uk
Thu Apr 30 01:31:32 PDT 2020

Hi Jeff,

A couple of years ago I wrote this blog post about collecting data from a number of online channels (including Instagram), and then gathering them into one single database. I use it once a year to collect data for an annual online project - the last time I used it was July 2019, and it work fine then. It requires use of the Zapier service. This has a free tier your colleague could try out, but if they want to collect data in any sort of volume they will need a paid account.

http://harkive.org/datcolzap/

Kind regards
Craig

Dr Craig Hamilton
Research Fellow
Birmingham Centre for Media and Cultural Research
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Birmingham City University,
5 Cardigan Street,
Birmingham, B4 7BD